Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

error in opening zip file

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I would to do an electrostatics simulation. So I tried loading some of Dr. Walus' examples.

But when I try opening any one of those .mph's I get the abovementioned error! The only exception being the 3P_Pointcharge.mph example. Could this be a version incompatibility (I have v. 4.0.0.929)?

2 Replies Last Post 2011年9月13日 GMT-4 16:07
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年7月10日 GMT-4 15:27
Hi

You can only read in 3.5a models in V4, so you need to open older models in 3.5a, then save them in this format before loading them into V4.

I have also seen the "zip" error for 3.3 and older versions

Good luck
Ivar
Hi You can only read in 3.5a models in V4, so you need to open older models in 3.5a, then save them in this format before loading them into V4. I have also seen the "zip" error for 3.3 and older versions Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年9月13日 GMT-4 16:07
For solving out given trouble you may use various effective instruments such as www.zipfilerecovery.org which allowing to view the results of working, it works under any system requirements. Can rapidly repairing corrupted or lost zip files.
For solving out given trouble you may use various effective instruments such as http://www.zipfilerecovery.org which allowing to view the results of working, it works under any system requirements. Can rapidly repairing corrupted or lost zip files.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.