mass and spring long chain

Amir Rajabpoor Alisepahi

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all, I have faced a probelm in finding the vibrational mode of below probelm. The problem is defining a chain of magnet that repeated along for eaxample x direction and connected to each other with sprong with stiffness k( the problem can be defined in 2D plan but repated magnet just along x direction). The properties of magnet are all the same. How can I simulate such a problem in Comsol? Is comsol able to find the force between magnet and find the vibrational behaviour of the whole structure at the simultaneously. The problem can be in time dependednt study and under force vibration. There would be no current induced into the system. when I model such system it faced an error with moving mesh getting distorted. Sounds like moving mesh for higher frequency can not keep up with the displacement filed and it gets aborted during the analysis. What do you do when have moving mesh in time depended and high frequency load?

0 Replies Last Post 2023年12月21日 GMT-5 17:07
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Amir Rajabpoor Alisepahi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.