Find the rotation of a standing wave pattern

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Here I have a circular disk resonator, (ewfd i have used) i need to find out the rotation of a standing waves whether it is a cloackwise or anticlockwise?

1 Reply Last Post 2023年12月12日 GMT-5 11:22
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 months ago 2023年12月12日 GMT-5 11:22
Updated: 5 months ago 2023年12月12日 GMT-5 11:12

You can animate the fields and watch them rotate (if they rotate). Prepare an appropriate field plot and then use Export --> animation and choose that plot group (under "Scene" and "Subject:"). Assuming you are in frequency domain, be sure to use "dynamic data extension" for the "Sequence type" because that allows you to animate it in terms of the phase. If you don't understand how to do that, or need clearer advice, then I suggest you post your .mph file to the forum.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
You can animate the fields and watch them rotate (if they rotate). Prepare an appropriate field plot and then use Export --> animation and choose that plot group (under "Scene" and "Subject:"). Assuming you are in frequency domain, be sure to use "dynamic data extension" for the "Sequence type" because that allows you to animate it in terms of the phase. If you don't understand how to do that, or need clearer advice, then I suggest you post your .mph file to the forum.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.