colored scale bar in Animation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

How to set the colored scale bar on the right to static in Animation. I don't want him to keep jumping values.

3 Replies Last Post 2023年10月27日 GMT-4 14:51
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 6 months ago 2023年10月27日 GMT-4 12:24
Updated: 6 months ago 2023年10月27日 GMT-4 12:24

For the plot in question, go to its Settings window, and find the Range pull-down box. Check the "Manual color range" checkbox and then enter the Minimum and Maximum values that you wish to set.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
For the plot in question, go to its **Settings** window, and find the **Range** pull-down box. Check the "Manual color range" checkbox and then enter the Minimum and Maximum values that you wish to set.

Posted: 6 months ago 2023年10月27日 GMT-4 14:09

Thank you for solving my confusion, but I still have a question. Can I only observe the amplitude of energy in the 3D plot group, that is, -1 and +1 are represented by the same color in the colored scale bar.

Thank you for solving my confusion, but I still have a question. Can I only observe the amplitude of energy in the 3D plot group, that is, -1 and +1 are represented by the same color in the colored scale bar.

Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 6 months ago 2023年10月27日 GMT-4 14:51
Updated: 6 months ago 2023年10月27日 GMT-4 14:54

?? You can plot any quantity or expression that can be understood by the software. You can choose the colors, too. If the quantity you are plotting is everywhere zero (or very small compared to your limits), then it might show up as a single color in your plot. Readers here can better diagnose your problem if you can post your .mph file to the forum.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
?? You can plot any quantity or expression that can be understood by the software. You can choose the colors, too. If the quantity you are plotting is everywhere zero (or very small compared to your limits), then it might show up as a single color in your plot. Readers here can better diagnose your problem if you can post your .mph file to the forum.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.