Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Boundary overridden

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, everyone. In my 1D work, I try to model an infiltration flow and after a period of time the infiltration stops and starts the evaporation process and this for the same period as the infiltration. I applied on the upper boundary the boundary conditions: Inlet and Outlet. To do this, I use the functions: step1: Location 100, from 0 to 1 (for Inlet boundary condition) step2: Location 100, from 1 to 0 (for Outlet boundary condition) Unfortunately, it didn't work. If I start with Inlet first, then Outlet, the latter becomes inactive (Overridden) and vice versa. Could you help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

0 Replies Last Post 2023年4月14日 GMT-4 04:05
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ahmed CHETTI

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.