Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

arrow size

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, My question is:The arrow length of the current density line is set to normalized, so does the size of the scale factor still make sense, does it still represent the size, and can it be adjusted arbitrarily in a model?

3 Replies Last Post 2023年4月5日 GMT-4 06:52
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年4月4日 GMT-4 13:19

I suggest you try it and find out.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
I suggest you try it and find out.

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年4月5日 GMT-4 03:24

The result I found was that the scale factor of the arrow has nothing to do with current density.

The result I found was that the scale factor of the arrow has nothing to do with current density.

Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年4月5日 GMT-4 06:52

Using Arrow length=Normalized indeed results in all arrows having the same length regardless of the current density.

Using Arrow length=Normalized indeed results in all arrows having the same length regardless of the current density.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.