Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsolcomplie issue?

Nickolas Ptschelinzew

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Comsolcomplie issue?

I have a .java file that came from a comsol model. I needed to add 500 probe points and decided it would be easier to write a retinue to add them to the java file then to do it manually. I made a test batch of 80 probe points, complied the .java file into a .class using comsolcompile without any problems. However when I added all 500 probe points and try to compile the .java file with comsolsomplie I get a “file is too large” error.

I do not seem to find any reference to this kind of error on your help site but find it hard to believe that a comsol model with 500 data collections points is uncommon. Do you know why this could be happening or if there is a work around?

Windows xp (32bit) – although same issues on Linux and Win 7

Latest Java (JDK1.7.0_05)

File is 654kb un-compiled

Thank you,

Nickolas A. Ptschelinzew
University of Florida, Department of Material Science and Engineering
Davidson group, Microfrabritech

0 Replies Last Post 2012年7月3日 GMT-4 14:57
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Nickolas Ptschelinzew

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.