Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Superconducting wire

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,
In model galery, the superconducting wire model is done with comsol 4.2a.
I want to model the superconducting wire with comsol 4.2. How to modify the above model ?
Thanks
Kamel Boughrara

3 Replies Last Post 2012年7月3日 GMT-4 13:19
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年7月3日 GMT-4 08:58
Hi

Probably it would worke like that if you follow the PDF instructions straight, the COMSOL 4.2a file will not open in 4.2 though

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi Probably it would worke like that if you follow the PDF instructions straight, the COMSOL 4.2a file will not open in 4.2 though -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年7月3日 GMT-4 10:55
Thank you for the answer.
But, I have a difficulty to implement the model in 4.2.
Find in the attached file the model 4.2a in pdf
For example: For variables 3, I have a difficulty to affect it to a domain (to prgramm it) in comsol 4.2
Thanks in advance
Kamel Boughrara
Thank you for the answer. But, I have a difficulty to implement the model in 4.2. Find in the attached file the model 4.2a in pdf For example: For variables 3, I have a difficulty to affect it to a domain (to prgramm it) in comsol 4.2 Thanks in advance Kamel Boughrara

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年7月3日 GMT-4 13:19
Hi,
I modeled it with 4.2
Thanks
Hi, I modeled it with 4.2 Thanks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.