Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Helmholtz with Flow Tutorial Not working at Higher Mach Numbers

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have edited the Helmholtz with Flow Tutorial geometry and used the L-Vel fluids model rather than SST. I would like to model Mach=0.3 flow, but I get the error:

There are 11923 degrees of freedom giving NaN/Inf in the vector for the variable comp1.uPlus. at coordinates: (0.265158,0.0136567,0.0745744), (0.265875,0.0149679,0.0745744)...

I have checked the boundary conditions, mesh and air properties as suggested in other threads, but I still get an error.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 2021年5月6日 GMT-4 09:57
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Paolo Olson

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.