Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to enter in Comsol5.4 a function containing an indefinite integral ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I would like to enter in Comsol5.4 a function containing an antiderivative to represent the laser at any Z absorption depth (the specific formula is shown in the attached figure). I'm going to use this function formula as the coefficient of the equation I'm going to solve. How do I edit this function in Comsol?

I have tried to edit with component coupling (intop1 ()), but it seems that in the one-dimensional case what I got was not a laser in a specific position.

0 Replies Last Post 2020年9月6日 GMT-4 22:17
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 锦玉 曹

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.