Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Dynamically create export data file name

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I want to export data after simulation. I would like to include the variables I defined in the Component 1 > Definitions > Variables section into my output file name. For example, if I use T = 300K, bias voltage = 1V, dopant concentration (N_D) = 10 um^-3, I want the output file name to be something like that T_300K_V_bias_1V_ND_10um^-3. I don't want to input the filename manually because it is cumbersome. Is there a way to export the file automatically?

0 Replies Last Post 2020年8月5日 GMT-4 14:03
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rui Xiao

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.