Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to have current continuity in different domains of my geometry?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone, Some background: I am trying to find the magnetic field of this omega shaped wire inside a sphere. I used the Electromagentic Waves, frequency domain and I am doing a frequecy domain study. Some parameters to be exact I have a current at 1 [A/m] and a frequency of 2.97e9 [Hz]. I applied a surface current density of 1[A/m](exp(i2pi/(c_const/5freq))sys2.phisys2.r where my sys2 is the given cylindrical system in the definitions. Since, my structure is irregular and has 2 straights portion and one round portion, I want to have current equal and continous at both the 2 sraight parts and the round part. I am unable to find any help anywhere. So any help is appreciated, thank you. I am attaching my mph file and a picture of how I want the current.

1 Reply Last Post 2020年7月31日 GMT-4 09:28
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 2020年7月31日 GMT-4 09:28

Hello Ayesha,

Please note that you did not attach your .mph file. Instead you attached an mph.lock file.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Ayesha, Please note that you did not attach your .mph file. Instead you attached an mph.lock file. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.