Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Color Expression in Particle Tracing

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am using the particle tracer module to analyze the axial mixing performance of a static mixer. Particles are being injected at the inlet at t=0, 0.1, 0.2, ... 0.8. During post processing results, I am using a 2d Plot group of a phase portrait along a longitudinal cross section of the static mixer (as shown in the attached image). X-Y plane is the cross sectional plane, Z is the axial.

I want the cross section of the particles injected at each of the times to be colored half blue and half red. I have been using the at(0,x<0), but it only seems to work when I am injecting particles at a single time t=0. How can I do the same for this case with injections at multiple times?

Thanks, Adi.

0 Replies Last Post 2020年7月15日 GMT-4 03:43
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Aditya Pujari

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.