Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Impedance with four electrodes

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I would like to calculate the impedance. I use the form AC/DC (version 4.2), my model has four electrodes:
- Two current injection electrodes,
- Two-electrode voltage readback.

For the first use of the "terminal", but for others? how do I read the voltage at two points clear of my model?
I hope in your help.
Thank you so much!

Chiara

2 Replies Last Post 2011年10月25日 GMT-4 03:46

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年10月24日 GMT-4 11:28
Chiara,

you can read the electrical potential anywhere in your model. Just choose a point on your voltage electrodes for example.

Cheers
Edgar
Chiara, you can read the electrical potential anywhere in your model. Just choose a point on your voltage electrodes for example. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年10月25日 GMT-4 03:46
Thanks a lot for your response.
Regards,
Chiara
Thanks a lot for your response. Regards, Chiara

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.