Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

missing heat transfer modules?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am unable to add thermoelectric physics to my simulations, and there is no option for it in my COMSOL. attached is a picture of the options i have.

Does this mean that my institution did not buy the complete Heat Transfer Module?

Best Regards,

Indra

1 Reply Last Post 2019年1月28日 GMT-5 04:17
Henrik Sönnerlind COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago 2019年1月28日 GMT-5 04:17

Hi,

If you click on Licenced and Used Products (File menu or Options menu depending on the GUI you are using) you will see the licenses which are available on your installation.

Regards,
Henrik

-------------------
Henrik Sönnerlind
COMSOL
Hi, If you click on **Licenced and Used Products** (**File** menu or **Options** menu depending on the GUI you are using) you will see the licenses which are available on your installation. Regards, Henrik

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.