Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Bingham Plastics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I'm rather new to both Comsol and finite element modeling in general. My lab has a special interest in modeling the behavior of Bingham plastic and Herschel-Bulkley fluid flow. Does anyone have advise or know of any past projects involving the use of Comsol for this purpose? Any advise would be most welcome.

1 Reply Last Post 2011年4月20日 GMT-4 03:17
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年4月20日 GMT-4 03:17
Hi

That is not really my field ;) but have you checked on the Conference papers of the last years, use the main web site, or contact your rep about getting some CD's

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi That is not really my field ;) but have you checked on the Conference papers of the last years, use the main web site, or contact your rep about getting some CD's -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.