Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Accessing constants and global expressions values in matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I prepared the simulation file in comsol and now want to do post processing in matlab.
I am looking for a way to access the constants and global expressions values in matlab from 'fem' structure.
Please share your expertise.

Thanks,
Rakesh

2 Replies Last Post 2010年10月11日 GMT-4 03:07

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年10月11日 GMT-4 03:03
You have all tbe tool you need in the livelink. just read the doc and you will find answer to these questions.
If your question is how can you do that without the livelink... then I dont know.
JF
You have all tbe tool you need in the livelink. just read the doc and you will find answer to these questions. If your question is how can you do that without the livelink... then I dont know. JF

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年10月11日 GMT-4 03:07
I am looking for accesing constants and global expression in comsol 3.5a.
Please let me know, how to do so?

thanks,
Rakesh
I am looking for accesing constants and global expression in comsol 3.5a. Please let me know, how to do so? thanks, Rakesh

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.