COMSOL is seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join its team in Los Angeles, CA. The position requires someone who can use their interpersonal skills to help the sales team proactively follow up with prospects and customers to expand the business. We sell to many of the top engineering and scientific teams throughout Southwestern US, Western Canada and Mexico. These range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to national labs to academic research teams and their activities cover a wide span of engineering disciplines. The successful candidate should be methodical in their approach to identify prospect’s needs and qualify them.
This is a small-office environment in a rapidly growing, diverse company. As such, you will be entrusted with a broad range of responsibilities, allowing for personal and professional growth within the sales team.
- Proactive calls, emails to prospective customers.
- Follow up with prospects and existing customers by phone and email.
- Identify potential sales accounts.
- Help with event management.
- Act as a back-up for traveling sales personnel.
- Respond to inbound sales related inquiries.
- Administer & address customer requests promptly towards licensing, installations and subscriptions.
- Order-processing, quotations, entering purchase orders for vendor and supporting field sales.
- Payment follow of Mexican customers, proactively involve in getting the payment in time.
- Sales Contact Database Management.
- Some travel required (~5%).
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, economics or business with an aptitude for sales.
- Prior sales or customer service experience is a definite plus.
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and in writing.
- Positive, upbeat, outgoing personality.
- Excellent time-management skills – balancing multiple demands.
- Must be able to effectively document communications.
- Familiarity with software licensing and policies and generating customer quotations is desired.
- Proficiency in Spanish language (oral, reading, writing) is a definite plus.
- Eligibility to work in the US.
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech software company.
- Highly creative and qualified teams.
- Casual atmosphere in a spacious office.
- Countless opportunities to make a difference.
COMSOL provides software solutions for multiphysics modeling. We are a fast growing high tech engineering software company with a proven track record and a vision as a future leader of the industry. The company was founded in July 1986 in Stockholm Sweden. We have grown to include offices in Palo Alto, Boston, Los Angeles, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, and India.
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Inside Sales Associate
||Los Angeles, CA, USA
Cover Letter and Resume
Optional Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Information
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Any information you
volunteer below is for compliance with government regulations and guidelines only.